Thursday 17 September 2009

Busy busy busy.

Elephant is finished! It's not perfect but it'll do.



I've got a busy day today. I did a bit of shopping this morning and bought the sieve that I was going to buy yesterday. (Crucial piece of equipment for university life obviously). I've also got to make some fudge for a small person's birthday tomorrow and STOP procrastinating and actually start packing. I have made a list...it's just I've not actually done anything that's on the list yet.

Then later I'm off to a friend's house for tea and to say goodbye *sniff.* Then straight from there to work (my last night at work, *sniff*). Then straight from there to the train station and off into town for another friend's birthday and a big last night out with all of my college friends. *sniff sniff.* ...Somebody hand me the tissues please!

It's a good thing I'm feeling better!

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyyyyyyy trunks is alive :) :) sitting on my bed after having been admired and named by helen :D mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete