Sunday 13 September 2009

Numero Une.

In the beginning there was Joy,

But no other words existed for none had been written. A blank page. Then lo, unto the page bereft of words, writing began to appear, this was the first blog post.
Seemingly written by a being of little importance who was trying to be amusing and failing.

etc. etc.

Enough of that already. Ahem, yes, first post.

Well, this blog is called Joy because firstly, it will hopefully be a place full of happy things, e.g. new and wonderful times at University (where I will be off to on Saturday), and also because my middle name happens to be Joy as well.

I will hopefully keep it enough up to date so that people who I have left behind in my home town will be able to see what lovely and exciting things I have been up to without them.

Just so you all know, at the moment I am sewing an Elephant toy (pictures below) for my best friends birthday (she will be 20). Updates on how this is going will appear over the next few days. Now I've written that, it means that I can't tell my best friend about this blog until after her birthday, which is thankfully not too far away. Ah well.

As you may have noticed this will be mostly ramblings about whatever I am thinking about at the time so don't expect too much eloquence, wit or narrative structure.

Elephant pictures: Clockwise: 1 ear done, 2nd ear on the way, hopefully the finished product should look like this...hmm.





























Until next time, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment