Tuesday 15 September 2009

Joy the Second. (Plus elephant update).

Evenin' all.

I need a clothes brush, there is fluff everywhere from this elephant.


It's been a slobby day today, I haven't stepped foot outside the house and I've spent most of the day in front of my laptop. I do have an excuse though: I am ill. Not properly ill though, only ill enough to be feeling a bit rubbish and not be able to keep any food down. Not ill enough to have lost my appetite, meaning I am absolutely starving. And grouchy.

Grrrr.

On the bright side, Elephant is coming along very well, it now looks like an inside out elephant with no ears and no tail:

This is what it looked like yesterday.








This is how it looks today.








I might have to do something other than sew tomorrow. Such as buy a sieve, and I might actually start packing for Uni. That's quite scary as I have no idea if everything that I want to take is going to fit. I do have two large and very pretty suitcases but who knows if that's enough.


Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment